Saturday, January 4, 2014

WHEN IT ALL COMES TOGETHER


Don't you love it when it all comes together?
Prior to Thanksgiving, we were reading "A Pioneer Thanksgiving."
There are all sorts of fun pioneer crafts and recipes along with the story, so we decided to make our own cranberry sauce to add to the Thanksgiving meal.










It was super simple and super yummy
as evidenced by little boy.


I haven't been posting much lately.  The busy holiday season, plus being sick..we're only just getting back into the swing of things.  Oh! AND I misplaced my cable to download my pictures!  I hope to write more this coming year, Lord willing.  I'd like to document our homeschooling journey more as well as just plain old write.  Yesterday, we were looking through old blog posts and pictures--the kids really enjoyed it.  I haven't scrap booked (??) in years.  This is it.  
So, I'm hoping it will all come together and I can put aside more time for this.

No comments: