Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DAY ONE

So, we've begun.  
We've completed the majority of our lessons for the day.
I'm saving some reading to do later this afternoon.
First thoughts?
  • Maybe I should have ordered the first grade curriculum for Michael??  Kindergarten may not be enough of a challenge.  Though I can always supplement.

  •  I had a packet ready with things for her to do at the table with us, if she was so inclined.  She was inclined for about half an hour.  Okay.  I can work with that.  She is only 2 years old.
  •  This one may prove more of a challenge.  She started out all gung-ho, but lost steam about half-way through.  She did a great job with the math.  I think one-on-one will be beneficial with her.  Maybe an hour in the afternoons after Michael's lessons are done?

Overall, I'm okay with day one.
How was your first day? 

No comments: