Thursday, September 15, 2011

CARINA BALLERINA

Today was Carina's first day of "ballerina school,"  as she likes to call it.  
Excited much?! 
These are from before class started..




 After class..
I think she had fun.
Don't you?

Carina has been talking about going to "Ballerina School" for MONTHS now, I'm so glad we were able to enroll her.  

It is funny, this is the same place I used to go as a kid--up until I graduated high school.  Her teacher was my teacher (and she still looks fantastic, actually even better than I remember--how do some people do that?)  We aren't able to sit and watch the class, but they do have a big recital at the end of the year for everyone to come and enjoy.  I'll try to post more pictures throughout the year.

1 comment:

Mom Rose said...

so happy for Carina!!!!