Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SNATCHES AT BREAKFAST:

Every morning is different.  
However, every morning is the same in its very random, imaginative breakfast conversation.  
Enjoy.

>
>
>

I'm a superspy!

Me goofy..

You're Mickey Mouse superspy.

It's my story.  It's my story.  It's my story.

I'm in charge of it.

I know why we call them seahorses..because they live in the sea and neigh like horses.

Imagine having 300 brothers and sisters!

We would have no room in the house with 25 sisters.

What about kids all over the house?

We would need lots of food.

That would be good.

Seahorses don't have stomachs.

Seahorses are just like chameleons.

I have glue hands and whatever I touch sticks to me.

Chocolate inside.

Tell me when you need more cutting.

Mommy, BIG BOAT!!

I cut your fingers off.  Does it look like only my pinkie is on?

E-I-E-I-O MEE MEE MEE MEE MEEEEE

I'm in jail!

Get me out!

Who wants ice cream?

  The floor pinched me!

A custard pie for me?!!

(pretending to throw pies and resulting scrunched up faces)

 
>
>
>

This is just a small sampling.

It is no wonder these children will sit for literal HOURS at each meal..
too much talk not enough eating!

No comments: