Monday, May 14, 2012

THE WHOLE SHEBANG

Good Morning!
I hope all you Mothers, Grandmothers, Mothers-to-be out there had a relaxing and joy filled 
Mother's Day.

I had a nice nap and a wonderfully prepared lunch complete with a homemade card.

What I also had was a huge surprise when it was announced OFF THE PULPIT that we were expecting!

Now, I do assume that permission was asked before the announcement, but *ahem* next time, Pastor--ask the right one!  Mike has been chomping at the bit to tell everyone and anyone..where I'm not so forth-coming.  Not that I'm not excited, but it adds a whole new dimension to interactions.  Ya know, every five seconds someone asks how you are feeling and you get asked 35x a day when the due date is and don't get me started on belly touching.

DON'T TOUCH.

I realize that all of these people are well-meaning and for the most part genuinely interested.  I get it.  I actually do appreciate it.  And I even do the same (except the touching part..I will never touch you OR your baby once born, without permission.) But..whatever, blame it on the hormones, it gets to me after awhile and I just long for that pre-pregnancy anonymity.

So, I guess I can't really wait anymore.  The news is REALLY out.

We are expecting our newest little 'bud" to arrive mid-November, Lord willing.
  I'm not going to state a "due date."  Those dates are arbitrary anyway...suffice it to say mid-November.  Our 3rd November baby!!  Add Thanksgiving and another cousin/nephew's birthday to the mix and November is a busy month!

I'm currently in the 13th week.
Feeling pretty well overall.

Guess that is all for now.
I'm sure I'll have updates along the way.

Now you know!  ;)

Have a good day!

No comments: