Friday, November 25, 2011

FIREFLY

"Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things."

Yes, I'm still updating from October.
This was the beginning of October..a beautiful day, as you can see. 
I was able to get together with some old friends that I've re-connected with over facebook.
One I went to kindergarten and upward with and the other middle and high school.


We met and headed out to a park in P.A., complete with picnic lunch.

With all the equipment--Wyatt chose to play with the chips!
Isn't that always the way?




Emma.




I think I would have been sick to my stomach if I had taken a turn on this thing!





Travis and Wyatt are roughly two months apart.


There was a nice, LARGE sand area to play in.
Yay.  Sand.






Roz and Travis bonding.
:)








An escapee!












Love it.


It was a nice day.
The kids still talk about it every so often.


No comments: