Thursday, June 29, 2017

FIELD TRIP


One of the benefits of being a part of a co-op, is getting some serious discounts on different attractions.  We jumped on the opportunity to go on the year-end trip to The Land of Make Believe!

A lot of these pictures are not mine.  I can take no credit for more than half.
This year was the first  year I haven't had to lug a stroller or diaper bag and all that paraphernalia. I was able to actually go on some of the rides with the kids.  Unfortunately, part of the water park section was not open, but everyone had fun anyway.  

We had the park to ourselves for a couple of hours.  I think maybe some of the groups cancelled due to a threat of rain, but it turned out to be a really nice day.  Later on, several groups came, but even so--it was not over crowded and THAT was really nice.  



Boogie and his cousin were buddies for the day.



Bubba there surprised me with enjoying ALL the rides!





We pretty much did the "dry side," ate lunch and then spent the rest of the time in the water section.
I stayed with the ones that were not allowed on the big water slides and my sister took the big kids on the slides..over and over and over again!  ;)















We finished up with the train and hayride before everyone was herded out of the park.
They were serious about closing time.



I hope we can do it again next year!

No comments: