Thursday, May 4, 2017

PRE-BIRTHDAY



The end of April through to June this year is jam packed.
We had no free weekends to do a birthday party, sooooooo...
Missy's birthday was on a Tuesday but her first softball game of the season was on Monday.
We invited the regulars to join us for the game and then we would all go for ice cream to celebrate.
It was a win-win situation.  Thankfully, though there was a little threat of rain and a little sprinkle, the weather held out and it wasn't FREEZING like it had been two years earlier when we did the same thing.

Unfortunately, I had to go home with a sick one, but I insisted on some pictures being sent to me.



She is still in the ponytail level and they don't keep score, but I heard she had some good hits!

Some presents:




A couple of the options at the dairy:


And some of the gang enjoying their ice cream!


Overall, I'd say it was a successful birthday party.

No comments: