Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FULL


In November, every time we turn around there is another birthday!
Carina celebrated her 6th birthday in the beginning of the month.
On that day, we headed down to Adventure Aquarium with some friends.
It was a nice day and the kids enjoyed themselves.




None of my pictures turned out, so I can't take photo credits for these.

After a 3 hour ride home (we even left early to try to avoid rush hour traffic--I'm thankful that 4/5 slept nearly the entire ride home), we celebrated with a meal of her request.  She wanted chicken, carrots and broccoli with dip, french fries, strawberries, and cheesecake.  (I think I got everything!) 


Then she opened presents! 





A book light.
She has been asking for one since Michael got one for his birthday.



Yes, below you see a package of napkins.
This has become the joke.
Carina is a very neat eater and does not like anything out of place..last year I joked that since she asked for napkins so much I was going to buy her napkins for her birthday.
Well, we did get her napkins last year.
And she LOVED them--as she did this year.
Funny girl!

I'm sure this will continue.





Happy 6th Birthday, Miss Bean!
We love you and hope you had a great birthday!

No comments: