Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 YEARS

This weekend, we went to the annual Paul Miller company party.
It was a big one for Mike, because he has been working there for 10 years.
He had to do the whole routine this year of going up and getting his diamond-studded pin, and taking the 10 year picture.
Of course, if you know him, you'll know that all these things take twice as long because of all the detours he makes to "shoot the breeze" with this and that person. (xo)
My husband likes to chat.
He chats enough for the both of us.
So, I don't have to.  Ever.
I guess though, the company party is THE place to do it, right?
;p
I didn't take too many pictures this time around.
Sorry.  I'll try to do better next time.

Us.


Ice sculptures everywhere..
used to make the margaritas in this case.


The 10 year pin.



Congrats!


No comments: