Thursday, January 20, 2011

MY MONKEY

 I guess there is a monkey in every bunch.  
Rian is such a monkey.  She climbs on EVERYTHING!!  Like tables that she is not supposed to be on top of..not to mention climbing into containers that are a little snug for her behind.  :) 
(I was helping Michael with a project for a few minutes if you were wondering where I was)  
So this is how I found her this afternoon--stuck in a container, on top of a table.  
It was pretty funny.   

Not that she thought so.

3 comments:

Mom Rose said...

she is to cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a monkey too, Jeremy. I'd find him looking at books sitting on top of the piano when he was less than 2 years old. He was able to climb the play set ladder and go down the slide before he could walk, so I can identify :)
Lora

Mom Rose said...

my monkey was Bry, he started walking @9mos, and immed starting climbing, the couch, kit table.