Saturday, March 6, 2010

TRAFFIC..

..was really bad today.
Major accident on interstate-kitchenfloor.


Cars and trucks overturned.
It was nearly a 75 car pile up.


Highway patrol lost his lights!


It was really, really messy. 
Lots of gridlock.
Thankfully, no one was injured.


It is a good thing there were no flames--
the firetruck had no way out.
(Puts me in mind of those people, who when stuck in major traffic/accident,
will drive up the shoulder
and end up blocking the lane for emergency vehicles..
Grrr!  I must admit, I am happy when I see a cop flagging them over.
Okay, thats enough of my ranting and raving)


Traffic. 
We all have to deal with it at one point or another..



I don't mind it so much when its on interstate-kitchenfloor.

I would like to have interstate-kitchenfloor re-paved.
Maybe it would help the traffic..?
.
.
hmmmm...

No comments: