Saturday, March 6, 2010

KIDS AND THINGS..

Here are some pictures we took tonight at dinner..
Look!  It is still light out!!
Yes, the kids do eat rather early now that we're on "school schedule."
But it is still light out at 5:30/6pm.

That makes me happy.

Sunshine in general makes me happy.
Literally.
I feel happier when in the sunshine or when it is shining through the windows..


Anyway, I digress.


Silly, exhausted kids.
They were up very, very, very late last night.
And were wiped out today.
(see the birthday celebration post)


Michael also woke up and had tummy troubles.
AGAIN!!!
Rena also has taken to climbing out of her crib in the morning..
and she does this at the crack of dawn.
AND, she always wakes up her sister.

So, in addition to being tired today--they were EXTRA tired.
:)


Silly faces are always fun.


This girl,
she can make some crazy faces.
She makes me laugh.



This little girl can make some silly faces too..
but she was too tired.

She was content just being cute.
And messy.
Looking forward to her bath.



In other news, wow--a lot of posts tonight.
That would be because my darling is downstairs putting in a new hot water heater.
Ours has met its end.
Hopefully this will help the problems we have had with hot water since day one.

Also, what do you think of the new blog look?
I noticed on some of the posts--the words get lost in the design.
Is that a problem?
How about the music?
You like?
You don't like?

That is a whole other can of worms.
There is always a lot to be said about music.
Maybe we should save it for another day.


1 comment:

Nicolette said...

I like the music... it gives me a chance to see if I like a group or singer that I have never heard before! I also like the new background...