Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE.

Its all about you.

I really don't have any pictures of you as a baby or little kid..
(and these 2 need to be returned)
Here are some photos about you.

 A skier.
Skiing..something I know you miss.
Once you got a ring on your finger, the skiis got put away.


Boy Scout.
Yikes!  Look at those pants!!
I know this is something you look forward to doing with Michael in the future, D.V.


Volunteer Firefighter.
Since you were 16..it has been a big part of your life.
West Milford to Allamuchy to Knowlton...


Boyfriend.
At that point.
I don't know if we were engaged yet.
Remember, that was the night when the 6 of us were nearly arrested!
Memories!!


Our rehearsal dinner.
An almost-husband.


Love the face.
You look like a little kid on Christmas morning!
(I can definitely see Matthew in this one)


Our wedding day.
Friends.


Our Honeymoon.
Sitting on an Alligator.


Last summer at Swartswood.
Football.
I know that is something you miss.


Hunter.


Homeowner.
Cigar smoker...not so much.
(ahem!)


Motorcyclist.
Without a bike.


Car guy.
Porsche especially.
(did I spell that right?)


Church Member.
Follower of Christ.


Husband.



Brother.


Father.


Lunatic.
:)
xo


Happy Birthday!
God bless!

2 comments:

mike said...

i have the best family!!

Unknown said...

lots'a great memories, I love u Mike, u have turned into a great young man and we are so proud of the person u have become..love,Mom & DAd