Friday, August 11, 2017

WEDDING


July was crammed.  Super-duper jam packed with all sorts of activities and events.
One of them being a wedding.

Out into PA we went--the day was beautiful.

Image may contain: 1 person, cloud, sky and outdoor

See--a whole ton of "uninvited guests" got to hang out for the ceremony too.

Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor and nature

Groomsmen.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, cloud and outdoor

Bride and Groom.
And Aunt Susan's head.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Unfortunately, I've been having issues with my phone and left my camera at home--so I was unable to take pictures myself.  These are borrowed from my one and only.  Well, he actually took them for me.

Gang's all here


Sweets

No automatic alt text available.

Cute, huh?

No automatic alt text available.

Parents of the groom

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and suit

Mr. and Mrs!

Image may contain: one or more people, wedding and indoor

Dinner.

Image may contain: food

Us.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

Wishing you a beautiful walk together~

No comments: