Thursday, July 20, 2017

SUMMER




I always go into summer thinking it will be more relaxing and low key than the school year.
Especially this summer after a pretty crazy school year, I've been looking forward to slower days.
I guess I have to keep on looking.
Is it just me or did July just fly by?  

Between library events, family events, vbs x2 and 4-H--we've had a really full plate!  Plus add into that all the meet-ups/playdates that we can't do during the school year!  All these things are good things but whew! I'm hoping August will not be so jam packed.  I know fair week will be busy--but I'm aiming to keep it more low key next month.  I'm hoping the kids will have TIME to get bored! I also need to get our school year in order and get my co-op classes prepped! Eek!  I'm not ready for all that yet!

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your summer!


No comments: