Monday, April 29, 2013

NOTHING MUCH AND EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE



Helllooooooooo!
I feel as if I have not blogged in the longest time.
So, I'll just highlight some stuff that has been happening lately.
We were sick for what ended up to be quite awhile after it went through all the kiddies..

We've been busy getting the yard in shape.
Cutting up the tree from Sandy..getting the garden ready..etc.
Whoops!


WHOOPS!


Land Rover to the rescue.


I got the bug and did some rearranging of the furniture.
In the process, I'm trying to purge.  
Changing over the clothes is always a fun time.  NOT.  It is really a chore..
I have yet to complete the task.  The weather has been so up and down; I'm glad we still have the winter stuff around.

T-ball has started.  
The kids are loving it.
They are the "Angry Tigers" this season.

I got my hair cut off FINALLY!!
It is so much easier to take care of, out of reach of baby hands, and I don't feel like quite the frump.
Did you know that there is a local organic salon?  I didn't.  This place was recommended to me and I figured I would try it out.  All of their products are organic, from hair coloring to nail polish and everything in between.

Little things,

like such, make me happy.
You would think that buying a pencil sharpener would be easy--No!
I searched and searched and read customer review upon customer review...
We had gone through a couple of electric pencil sharpeners and I definitely wanted an "old fashioned" manual one.  So far we have had no issues with it.

I'm excited for next year's curriculum.

J has two little teeth.
Sharp little daggers, I mean.
I think there may be some more making their way through too..
Tonight, he found it amusing to try test them out.
I'm telling you, he was doing it on purpose.
He would bite down slowly while eating and when I made it clear that it was NOT okay, he would let go and grin up at me!  OOOh!  If I have a Boogie Junior, I don't know WHAT I will do!


There have been so many horrible things happening in the world/country of late.
How do we deal?
I mean, evil is real and has been around and infecting us since the beginning of time.
Is it that I now have children that it seems more prevalent?  Or IS it more prevalent?  I think it is a bit of both.  These are sad, frightening times we live in.  
The Boston bombings, the Gosnell trial, the Romeike case, the list goes on and on and on..closer to home?  Mike called just tonight and while he was at work, a car was stolen by thieves with guns.  Apparently, they hit up a couple of more places after taking the vehicle too.
Mike was the one to call 911.

How do we deal?
Or I should ask, how do you deal without faith?
Where is your hope?


So, I started this post over a week ago.
You know how it goes, 
there was more I was going to write, but I'll wrap it up.
I hope you have a nice week.

No comments: