Friday, June 24, 2011

7 MONTHS

Here is a picture of my messy-face lil man! 
He turned 7 months old yesterday!  You can just catch a glimpse of his two bottom teeth.  I haven't managed to get a picture of his two top teeth yet--they are still on the smaller side.  He is now sitting and scooting alllllllll over.  The other day, I went into his room to find him hanging onto the side of the crib, trying to pull himself up!  Uh-oh!  He was on his knees..it won't be long before we will have to drop the mattress down.  He is eating pretty much two meals of baby food/cereal or yogurt.  He is definitely showing more of an interest in food, so we'll see what the next month brings, Lord willing.

I would be really, REALLY surprised if he didn't start the official crawl this month.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: