Monday, May 16, 2011

COUNTDOWN: 12 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW

In 12 Days, I turn 30, Lord willing.

30 always seemed so far away, 
and now here it is literally right around the corner.
So, for the next 12 days, 
I'm going to try and post lists corresponding with the number of days left. 
If anyone has any "burning" questions for me, shoot them this way and I can use that for one of the next 11 days. 

12 THINGS ABOUT ME
1.  I have only broken one bone
2.  I have 8 piercings in my ears
3.  I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a double major
4.  I don't like lotion in my tissues
5.  I have always wanted a large family
6.  I believe in God
7.  I've always wanted to donate my hair
8.  I have had one surgery (2 if you count wisdom teeth)
9.  I am named after a Barbie Doll
10.  I'll do and fold laundry all day long, but I dislike putting it away
11.  At one point in time, I had a belly button piercing.
(It fell out and I never replaced it)
12.  I "left" my parents church in my early 20's--not because they aren't a God-fearing, Bible-teaching church, because they are--and at the "new" church, I met my husband.  See!  God's ways are perfect. 

Till Tomorrow!

No comments: