Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 IF-THANS

4 Names That My Children Would Have Had
IF 
They Had Been The Opposite Sex

1.  Michael would have been Carina Jean
2.  Carina would have been Aaron James
3.  Rian would have been Travis Robert
4.  Travis...well,
I had an thing with the letter "A."
 We (I) had picked out the name Abigail..but then, an Abigail was born.  So, then we picked out the name Anneke, aaaaand..an Anneke was born.  Finally, we picked out the name Anabelle.  Go figure, an Anabelle was born!  So, we said forget it, we would wait to see whether the baby was a boy or a girl..and obviously, he was a boy and we didn't have to worry about it.

I'm not going to share the middle name that we had  picked out for Travis if he was a girl...because if given the chance, I'll definitely use it.  Otherwise, I'm fine telling you the others because they won't be used.

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: