Friday, January 8, 2010

PRESENTS WITH THE KIDDIES

We had gifts for the kids and this year we opened them on New Year's Eve.

They knew it was coming..and so after asking all day if Daddy was coming home yet,
I had them move the boxes n bags into the living room.

After that was done, Mike still was not home...
so they decided to sit and watch the packages.
All in all they were very patient.



Finally, Mike got home.
 We had dinner and quick baths.



Then they each picked a spot of floor.
Michael said that he wanted to open up books.
(Thats my boy!!)
Its funny, cause I held off on books this year--I think he only got one.
We're running out of room to store them!!!!



Stockings first.



Daddy made chocolate covered pretzels for the older kids.







Rian did pretty well ripping off paper..
only problem was, she wanted to eat it after ripping it off.



So many firefighters in the family...
Michael "needed" his gear too.
He informed me the other day at breakfast,
that he was going to go to a fire with Daddy..and he needed to wear his hat and his belt and his axe.
It was cute.



Can't have gifts for Rena without SOMETHING Dora.







Our Princess.



Princess #2


(you'll never guess who else wanted to be a princess!!)
.
.

And our lil firefighter all ready to go.



Michael and Carina are at a fun age..
Michael, especially, really got into the whole present thing.
Watching them is present enough for us.

1 comment:

Rylee said...

Hey Stacie! I saw your comment on my blog. My email is bmcconnell30@gmail.com.