Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHRISTMAS GET-TOGETHER- I LOST TRACK OF THE NUMBER.

On December 26th, we had another small celebration...
another chance to visit with Mike & Penny.
As, I'm posting these pictures right now, Carina is watching me.
Her comment, "That's Isabelle.  She's cute."

We had dinner..





And then did a small gift exchange...the kids each got to open 1 thing.
They didn't get the whole trading idea, so we didn't push the issue. :)











Then it was the adult exchange.



This was stolen from Sherilyn.










And Penny & I traded.



Jamie swiped this...she reasoned it was good for feeding chickens! :)



Then, some went downstairs to play games





I guess Michael decided that Aunt Jamie needed some help.







It was a nice time.  It was also our last visit with Mike, Penny, & Izzy.
We're glad you had a safe trip home...
It was great to see you.
Hopefully it won't be so long between visits!!!

No comments: