Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHRISTMAS DAY

Before you begin, let me just warn you..my editing tool is not working properly for some reason.
So, if you see some red-eye etc. just deal with it.
Hopefully I can have this fixed soon.  Though, honestly, I don't even like the editing tool that I use.  It only lets me use one function per picture.  I mean really, what if I want to crop AND take out red-eye???

Anyway, I digress.

These are pictures from Christmas Day 2009. 
After Church on Christmas morning, we went home for the afternoon. 
It was nice to be able to do so. (normally we don't)
Late afternoon, we headed over to Nena and Popi's house for dinner.

One dining room..designated "the kid's room" since it was populated with booster seats.





While everyone is getting a plate..



The downstairs is always decorated so nicely. 
Though a few more stockings on the wall...and there won't be room for anything else!!!



The 2nd dining room








Opening presents.









Michael got a pop-gun from Uncle Artie & Aunt Chara..
I think that in any subsequent picture of him you'll probably
see it being that he didn't put it down for the rest of the night.
Now, he can shoot all the tigers and foxes he wishes. :)




Attempting a kid picture..they are all color coordinated.



And that is a good as it got.











We went upstairs to sing some carols..



Matching necklaces..
(well, one is real and one is not)







Silent observer.





Michael & Zachary



Penny & Zachary...
hmm..maybe another little McCoy in the near future???
;)



Isabelle, a gift.



pajama time...




No comments: