Saturday, September 12, 2009

CEREAL etc.

Here are some new happenings with our little sweetie-pie #3.

We tried out the exer-saucer...and she likes it.

Cause she certainly does not like being set in chair and just left....must be part of the action! :)


AAANd....last night she had cereal for the first time.


She was soo ready for it. She would watch us while we ate--follow the fork from plate to mouth etc. She constantly has to have something in her mouth. Neither Michael or Carina were as chronic--Rian sucks her fingers, toes, toys, my fingers (I do draw the line at my toes!!)--you name it--its in her mouth.
And she took to it like a pro.

Oops! Wrong subject. Exciting for all of us. ;) I definitely wanted to start her on cereal before we go away in a couple of weeks. It will make things a little bit easier, as far as wondering if I have enough frozen milk, now at least I know one feeding is taken care of.

Yummy!

She also wanted to eat the bib.
Bit of food on the chin...

PLEASE, don't be a messy eater like your sister!!!!

Awww!


Michael wanted in too..
Like I mentioned in a previous post, she will be sitting on her own any day now. Still a lil wobbly...and I think teeth may be on the way. Here comes the DROOL!!!
And that is all for now.

No comments: