Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BACHELOR PARTY

I must apologize--once again, without thinking, I uploaded the photos in the exact reverse order. And, I really don't feel like fixing it. Also, on a side tangent--I cannot get the trampoline video up for some reason, and I'm not happy about that cause it is sooo cute. Anway, on with the post.

Bill, Mike's twin brother, is getting married in a couple of weeks--a literal couple of weeks. For his bachelor party--er, for PART of his bachelor party, some of the guys met down toward Atlantic City way and went paintballing...

A wound. Don't know whose it is...

This was flooding on the way home--apparently it was near Trenton area and it took over 3 hours to get home.






The Rose boys...don't they look fierce. LOL. (sry guys)

I know Mike had a nice time--I'm sure it was fun having all the brothers together.

No pre-wedding jitters here..


No comments: