Monday, August 8, 2022

SEASONS

 

This summer has really brought us into a new season.  

I have only just begun my chaufferring career and I'm already kinda over it!

Our oldest has a job--last summer he mowed lawns and helped out a couple from church around their house with various chores, but this year he started a more regular job.  It's great--just not local, so I'm spending quite a bit of time on the road.  THEN, he went away for a whole week to another state for youth camp and NOW--we have a driver's permit!  After taking a Driver's Ed course, we went through a driving school for the 6 hours of behind-the-wheel and he got his permit on Saturday.  (Congrats!!)

He also joined the fire department as a Junior Volunteer.

Like I said, a new season...the wings are spreading!

It's exciting and different.

I can't wait for him to get his license so he can chauffer, at least part-time!




First time driving with Dad.






No comments: