Wednesday, November 15, 2017

POLAR BEAR CLUB


One of these things is not like the rest.
I have a child that "likes cold."  Those are his words.
Notice the picture below--the person next to him is wearing a winter coat and long pants--THIS child has on shorts and pushed up his sleeves on his shirt.  The child with the coat is the "normal" one--it was cold!!  :)  I have never met a child so picky about his clothing, going as far as changing several times a day because he "doesn't like this one anymore" or needs to "match his buddy."



I finally was able to go through the summer clothes swap over to winter clothes..so the shorts were all packed away.  Well, it was a bit of a fight that morning--but there were NO shorts, or "small pants" as he calls them.  So he finally found an outfit he liked--and pushed up his sleeves and found clips off the fridge to hold his pants up so that they would be "small pants."  I had to chuckle as I snapped this picture.  Stubborn and strong-willed certainly but also most definitely clever.




Now that I can get him to wear appropriate clothes--the winter coat is the next battle to win!!


No comments: