Sunday, February 5, 2017

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? CAN I BELIEVE IT?!!




Currently, we have no one in diapers!  Wait, let me repeat that.  We have NO ONE IN DIAPERS!
We have been dabbling at potty training for a couple of months, but nothing serious as in timers and such.  Well, last week while SICK I might add, Sonny decided that it was time.  He was running a fever and had diarrhea and there were next to no accidents.  I still had him in diapers because I mean, diarrhea!  Well, after two days of not a single accident--yesterday we put on underpants.
I decided to brave it and we even wore them in the car and out.  To top it all off, 
he fell asleep on the way home in the car, did not wake up and so I put him to bed--in underpants.

Woohoo!  

No issues. 
 This boy is confident and definitely knows when he needs to go and when he doesn't.  
I will say though, I am a bit nervous about co-op next week!

No comments: