Mike has had off this week.
It has been a pretty productive week so far, if I do say so myself!
Today's project is getting the outside of the house painted to match the rest.
We have gotten the basement semi-organized and cleaned out a lot of junk.
I say semi, because half of it was cleaned. The other half is storage for the time being and still has to be organized. We moved the wood stove inside to get ready for winter. We got the "new" playroom pretty much cleared out and ready for updates, as well as the "new" girl's room pretty much cleared out and ready for updates. We are in our new closet..er..bedroom. It still needs some minor touches, such as curtains and shelving etc.
Here are some of the work in progress shots.