- In the next 12 days, we get to celebrate 5 birthdays. Starting with hubby and his twin. March is jam packed! June must be a good month. ;)
- We will also be celebrating a birth soon--no family, just friends.
- Our tub is finally tiled and lookin' good...someday we'll be able to finish the entire bathroom...and move on to the entire house :/ Its unfortunate that these things require $$ and time.
- We've been sick for the past couple of weeks..still working on getting better.
- Nothing worse than seeing an infant suffer and not being able to do anything about it
- I've been battling with the insurance company and finally got things straightened out (whew)
- We've decided to go ahead and commit to a year of homeschooling. We'll see how it goes.
- Mike is treasurer of his FD and now has an even bigger work load than before
- I'll stop there because my baby is beginning to fuss.
- Happy March everyone!!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I figured the first of March deserved a post. The sun is shining..the snow if melting (!!)..even a few birds out there singing. Spring is on its way!!!!! I cannot wait! So, I'm done with the "Love Month." Something of a relief..though it made for quick, easy posting. Nothing profound to say. I'll just let you in on a few happenings lately and upcoming.
Posted by Stacie at 9:51 AM