Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL

          Michael after coming home from his first day of school 2010  
























Back to school!  Hard to believe summer is done.  Michael started school today.  After asking when school was starting for about a month--2 days ago he decided that he didn't want to go anymore.  It turned out fine, we had no issues this morning and he got on the bus quite willingly, hardly remembering to say goodbye.  He has the same bus driver as last year and was excited to see her. :)  He seemed to have a good day..unfortunately, the kids he befriended last year have moved on to kindergarten..but being a pretty friendly kid, I'm sure he'll make new ones.  

I do have other pictures, however, no way of getting them on here yet.  Really, none of you people know the workings of a mac?  I find that hard to believe...a lil help would be great.  :p  It gets frustrating that I can only get pics up here from my cell.   I really want this squared away before the baby comes..

Well, happy back to school!


p.s. sorry about the alignment..

1 comment:

mom rose said...

have fun, my dear Michael