Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BIT THE BULLET

Meet Heidi.  We indeed "bit the bullet."  There are some things in life that I don't think you can really ever be fully prepared for until they happen..children and puppies being among them.  Heidi needed a home, we wanted a dog (eventually)--the opportunity arose...no better time than the present, I guess. (She has one brother left in need of a home if anyone is interested)





Heidi is a 10 week old purebred German Shorthair Pointer.  They are bird dogs.  Though, first she is a pet.  We always knew we wanted a puppy..someday.  Well, I guess someday has arrived.  We brought Heidi home last night.  She did suprisingly well overnight..though this morning, she is not too happy to be outside.  Welcome to the family, Heidi!!                                                               

2 comments:

mom rose said...

she's soooooooo cute!!!!!!!

fixedonHIM said...

What an adorable puppy!! It was an adjustment for us to get our puppy, but we are so glad we did. :)

I found you on the stats of my blog, thanks for visiting my blog. You have a beautiful family & blog!

Blessings,
Denise