Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IT IS A FAMILY AFFAIR

As I posted previously, we are attempting potty training for #2.


She is totally different in temperament from Michael...so it takes different methods.

She is wearing underwear as of Monday.
And on Monday she did SOOOOOO good...
only 1 accident and it was first thing in the morning.
We even went out, and she kept dry the whole time!
I was excited--thinking this would be so much easier than Michael.

But, like I said, she is different (n we love her for it).
Tuesday...oye! 
 4 or 5 accidents and I'm pretty sure they were "on purpose."
She would sit and minutes after we sat wet her pants...
At this point, we can't go back to diapers.
I'm just hoping this goes quick and she stops the theatrics.

On a side note, I think she may be allergic to the potty seat (its a rubbery material)--
today, we're sitting on the "big" potty..we'll see if that makes a difference.

No comments: