Thursday, December 31, 2009

EAT YOUR DINNER

How we got such picky eaters, I don't know. 
It is very frustrating though.
The other night, neither one of them would eat their dinner...(and I made things that they NORMALLY eat)
So, they had to sit either until it was gone or until the timer went off.
Once the timer went off, if there was still food left, it was straight to bed.

Well, my stubborn, picky darling fell asleep instead.





It was bed with no dinner anyway.
*sigh*
I sure hope they outgrow this AND that Rian does not copy her siblings.

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

I can sympathize with you! i used to make other food for Juliet until it started getting ridiculous. now i just make her eat what we have and i've eliminated a lot of snacks so she's hungry at dinner and will eat anything. hope they outgrow it!!!