Thursday, December 17, 2009

ALMOST SMURFS.

Last week, I don't remember the day, the kids were getting a lil bit antsy...so I had a box.  After they played in the box for awhile, we decided to decorate the box.  With markers.  This is something we have done before.  Well, both of the kids had climbed inside the box to color the inside, no problems.  Rian needed to eat..so I left them to their coloring.  For a few minutes.

They were playing so nicely.
So quietly.
:)



I return to find that not only did they decorate the box, but also themselves.


Thankfully kids are washable.
 It really was not a big deal.


It was actually kind of funny. 
Though, if they had strayed anywhere else...it would have lost all humor.





Fun times.



Guess, next time I'll have to be a bit more vigilant.

I still don't know whose idea it was.

No comments: