Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WEDDING DAY PART 3: GETTING READY

I'll admit, of all the thousands and thousands (I only slightly exaggerate) of weddings I have been a part of and attended..this is the first time I've ever had the opportunity to "get ready" with the guys.

Let me tell you--they have it easy. No hair appointments or being up at the crack of dawn for a late afternoon wedding....just hang around the house and maybe start getting dressed 20 minutes before it is time to leave. :)

Jr. Groomsman, Matt.

Mike fooling around..

The Best Man, Tim.
The Groom.
I'll have you know, I did not take most of these pictures--I lent Mike the camera.


Twins..

Another fooling around picture. Sheesh.









Groomsman, Chris Moe.
As the umbrella will attest--it was a cloudy, rainy day. No outdoor wedding, as rehearsed.


And with that, we're off to the mansion!

No comments: