Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Shall We Call It?









Well, its been fun. 2 weeks after giving birth--Mike ended up taking me to the ER with some post-partum complications/concerns...and they admitted me, hooked me up to all sorts of ivs, and I wound up getting a D&C the following evening...Like I said, its been fun. The kids were not allowed to come visit at all..not even Rian--which meant I wasn't able to nurse....so the poor girl probably had a shock to her digestive system being that I hadn't been pumping and she had to go on formula for a solid 24 hours...anyway, it was rough. But I was allowed to go home earlier than anticipated and it was on Mother's Day..so that was nice.


I'm very thankful that it worked out the way it did--all is God's hands. It could have been much more serious if we had waited any longer..I'm also very thankful that I have such a wonderful husband...He has been just a treasure--taking care of everything--taking some time off of work--chores..etc. Thank You. Also thank you to those of you who helped out in various ways. Muchas Gracias.
I went back to the doctor yesterday and she said all is looking well.


Here are some updated--though not the greatest--family shots. This was right after leaving the hospital (the second time around)

Silly Rena...Rena has a real fascination with shoes....she is always trying on someone's shoes...and if we can't find a pair, 3 guesses as to who moved them... :)A boy and his (borrowed) dog...Michael loves the dogs...maybe sometime in the (not-so-near) future we can add one to our family....Rena finally holding her little sister...with Michael looking on.

Rian Liya...wide awake. I think she looks a lil different than the other kids at this point.Happy Potty-Goers. We're working on it. "sigh"

No comments: