Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY

On Monday, we went to Swartswood State Park to celebrate the day as well as my birthday with family...it was a beautiful day. Here are some shots--more to come.

These pictures are in no particular order...and most of them are from after everyone (both in our party and at the park--we were the last car to leave the parking lot) left cept us and we moved our location....we didn't leave till nearly 9pm. Like I said, the weather was BEAUTIFUL...the kids even got to spend some time in the water. Course those pictures are on my camera which has a dead battery. I'll get them soon.





I have no idea what Michael is looking at....




These were two tired kids...let me tell you. They desperately needed baths at home....so we woke them up and Michael actually ended up falling asleep in the bath!!








Lunch for the kiddies...those who are able to sit at the table anyway...they all ended up eating from one another's plates. It was amusing.


No comments: