Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WEDNESDAY

Good Morning...

More food shots:






Oops...Michael spilled too!


Yummy oatmeal. Wherever it lands.



Believe it or not--at 9:43am, Carina is still sleeping. Though I can't say I blame her...we had a bit of a different day yesterday and she did not get any real nap in...just a short maybe 15 minutes in the car. She is 15 months old today...

Baby countdown will be beginning any time now...less than 3 months to go. I can't hardly believe we're already down to 2 week doctor visits.


Not really anything new to tell you...Estrella has her first tooth, I hear.


The weather has been a bit nicer...our treacherous, solid ice-peak filled driveway has started a thaw..and in places has turned to muck. I'm not sure which is worse.


We're also all feeling quite a bit better...still a little congestion hanging on there (especially on my part) but compared to last week...no comparison.

Here are a few recent pictures.

Being silly....
Course, the box is more fun than the toys....

Playing outside with Daddy....

No comments: