Saturday, February 21, 2009

'OH WHAT BEAUTIFUL MORNING'

Just a quickie...its been quite a day and its only 12pm.

So we raced out of the house this morning (Mike is working)...running a few minutes behind. Michael did not want to get dressed!

I dropped Michael off and proceeded to head down to Bloomingdale for a baby shower....well, I got to Byram and ended up pulling in the "exit" to the Exxon station on route 206. Why??

My darling Carina was covered in vomit and it was still erupting. Pleasant, I know. So I finally got her cleaned up in the back of the car--as much as possible anyway and headed back to pick up Michael. No baby shower for us today. :(

So breathing as best as possible due to the smell--not made any better by the blasting heat (her coat was covered and I wasn't about to put it back on her) we made our way to pick up Michael. Rena fell asleep in the car.

We got home...I got Michael out of the car and attempted to get the offending car seat out of the car (no luck)...meanwhile he tells me he needs to go potty...

I go up the stairs and the door won't open. One of my darlings locked it from the inside and in our haste this morning, I neglected to check it. Okay, no big deal--I have my keys to the front door. So I tell Michael to wait there (Rena is still sleeping in the car) and I run around to the front door. The handle turns...however the bolt is NOT budging!!!!!!!! ARG!!!

So needless to say, we could not get into the house for a good 20 minutes/half hour. One darling smelling and "covered" in vomit and the other darling smelling from the other end--what a morning...I finally "picked a lock" with a screwdriver and we're in....

Again, its only 12pm.....what else will this lovely, eventful day have in store for us???

No comments: