Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SILLY

Here are some fun shots.....




Peek-a-boo!!




The things that this guy comes up with..He is just too funny. Too bad I didn't have my camera handy last night. Michael found one of Daddy's cigars and decided to "try it out." It was still in the package (a gift from a customer) and not something we want to encourage...but it was pretty funny to see him with a big cigar hanging out of his mouth. Little eyes see everything......I don't even know where he picked that up.

This little girl can pack away food!!! She took her first step last night....hopefully more to come. She has been trying a variety of "table food" and I haven't found anything that she does not like yet.

Sitting pretty....I don't know why this picture is so blurry.

That is all for now. I guess I have to go back to scanning in every picture--thats how I finally got these up.

Aaannnnddddd...lets just hope that no news is good news...we still do not have a closing date. :( Patience is a virtue.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hello Rose family! I finally found your blog! Very cute pictures. Hope you get your house soon! Miss you all!