Saturday, August 23, 2008

DAY OFF

Happy Saturday!! This is the first Saturday in 3 years (that is a slight exaggeration--though it feels like not by much) that we have had an entire day together as a family with NO plans!!!!!!!

It was nice not to have to rush around and beat the clock or worry about having to go into work...

Of course, we had expected to be closing on "our" yesterday... and so today was dedicated to painting and what not...but thats okay.

We had a nice breakfast, worked on this computer (arg!!) trying to get some internet connection, did laundry, got haircuts, went to the mall to check out dishwashers--(big labor day sales!!), stopped by Sherilyn and Joe and now we're home again...Mike is making dinner (thank you.) Michael is sleeping...he is exhausted and Carina is playing.

I don't know what the deal is...I haven't been able to get pictures up here for a couple of weeks. I'm sorry. I"m getting really frustrated. I hope this posts, cause I've tried to post a few times in the past 2 weeks and I haven't been able to.

So, I bet you're wondering what the deal is with our home buying fiasco...yeah??? Well, Praise the Lord, it seems all is well. We did a bit of scrambling the past 2 weeks. We hope to close next week, Lord willing. When the papers are all signed and the deal is done...I'll give you the whole scoop. :)

I guess that is all for now...sorry no pictures. I'll have to figure out what is wrong and rectify it in the near future. Ya know--in my spare time.

LOL.

No comments: