Monday, January 22, 2024

WINTER FORMAL 24

 One of our co-ops holds a high school winter formal.

The kids really enjoy attending with friends. 

Some pictures from this year:


We actually went "thrifting" over Thanksgiving break down in North Carolina and the girls were able to get dresses for an extremely reasonable price.  Okay, okay-they were cheap.  It cost more to have them cleaned, but I'm not complaining.


MJ decided he didn't want anything new for this time around, so he wore his regular Sunday clothes.


So. Much. Hair.



Missy with her "bestie"


We were running late (ahem! #2) so I didn't get any before pictures of the kids together and I had a car full of the younger kids, so I didn't go in to get pictures.  I'm glad that one of the other moms sent me this one.



No comments: