Monday, September 21, 2020

BACK IN THE SADDLE

Our new school year has begun.  This is our 10th year homeschooling!

We started on 9/9 officially, though we schooled lightly through the summer right up until Ethan was born..then the kids got a short break.

I can hardly believe we have a high schooler already!!









So far, no real complaints.  I may change up our high school literature, but everything else looks to be a good fit!  It can be a bit tricky scheduling wise trying to get "everything" done in a day, but I'm sure (or at least hoping) we'll find a rhythm soon.  Everything needs an adjustment when a new person enters the house, right?  I'm thankful that this is our normal and we have the ability to do it this way.

Happy Back to School!  



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! I look so... aaaaaaahhhhh!!!