Friday, June 1, 2018

THERE WAS A WARNING



I did warn you that this was going to be a really busy year for us.
It was.  It is.

Co-ops are done for the summer now though and I can take a breath, pace things a bit slower, and hopefully get on here a bit more than I have in the past six months or so.
I'm not even going to try to catch up with everything--but I will try to hit some of the highlights of the past few months.  So, do try to bear with me.  I like to look back and the kids also enjoy looking back at our past events via this means.  

So, without further ado, here are the end of co-op pics from Thursdays.

Image may contain: 6 people, indoor

We do a "celebration of learning" which is fairly low-key after the last day of classes. Whoever wishes to comes back in the evening for a catered dinner, dessert, and certificates for those moving up a grade.  We also do a small ceremony for the graduating kindergarteners.  I have helped with that for the past two years.  They sing a song, wear a cap and gown and such.  Its cute.  There is also an opportunity for any teacher in the co-op to display classwork from the year, so parents can walk around and see it.  

Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting and people standing

Image may contain: 5 people, including Mike Rose, people standing and child

With that, we called it a wrap!

No comments: