Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TRAVELS TO MARTHA'S VINEYARD: DAY 7

On Friday, we went to Aquinnah and
the beach there.
It was quite nice.
There was a parking lot about a mile away
(maybe I exaggerate a little..but not much)
and we had to walk down.



Miss Carina walked incredibly slowly..
it took us probably a half hour to get down there.
Mike and Michael had gone ahead, so
I had the girls
Rena was pokey and Rian was trying to leap out of my arms...
made for an interesting walk.






Still not there!





I think this was the nicest beach that we went to.



Once again, it was pretty empty.
Though this one was more populated than the others we visited.









Mike and Michael made an alligator out of sand on top of the rock.
Of course, those pictures are on Mike's phone.






Daddy and the kids.
Course he turned around at just the moment the picture was snapped.
You can see part of the sand gator there..
several people stopped to look at it and comment.



Packing up..
Mike took Rian and went to get the car to pick us up somewhere closer.






One of the lighthouses.



She is actually just waving to the camera.
Nothing else going on, despite the face.
:)


BYE!!

3 comments:

Duane and Mary said...

Great shots! I love beach and kid shots!

Mom rose said...

these children are so beautiful, and so special to us

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike & Stacie,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Aquinnah to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane