Saturday, August 29, 2009

ANOTHER DAY AT THE POOL

On Thursday, we went over to Nena & Popi's house...I think this was only our 4th time in a pool all summer, its been so rainy and unseasonably cold.

Michael did not want to come in..and did not want to come in--but eventually we did convince him. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of him in the water--he was like a leech stuck to me, and then I had another one, once he was comfortable.

Even Rian enjoyed the water for a little bit, till she had to have a snack and a nap.

Rena in the hippo...
with the frogs on her arms...

Estrella is going to be swimming soon...


She kicks and splashes and is fine on her own.

Though she does tend to drink some of the water... :)

Here she goes....and I must say, this is a pretty poor example. She was getting hungry and cranky at this point.

No comments: