Friday, October 17, 2008

WASTED TIME

Hi...


Today I had (have) so much to do...and I have nothing done. (well, actually we did hit the post office and also did the grocery shopping this afternoon) I think I have a bigger mess now this afternoon than when I got up this morning though. We did get a late start today..Michael was up and climbed into our bed this morning around 5am..and didn't wake up till after 10am!!! Anyway, I digress. Why I am sitting here doing this now...do not ask--especially since we have plans for tonight!!!! I have windows to wash and ewy baseboards to scrub (they're nasty!!!) and and and and..the list goes on. But nonetheless...here are some pictures of our yard. and one super cute picture of Michael that I couldn't resist putting in.


I don't know if I ever told you, but the septic was done last month. So that is one less thing to "worry" about.


A lot we want to do in the future, Lord willing--but there is a lot of potential here and it works for now as is (once it has a good and thorough cleaning..and a new hot water heater..and a lawn mower and bathroom fixtures and closet coverings and curtains....lol) Just kidding (sorta). It does work for now.. :)

Ta Ta!!

No comments: