Wednesday, July 22, 2026

DANCING

Bean actually was dancing this year at three different studios.

The one studio did not allow any photography during the show, so I don't have anything for that one.

It was an amazing show though--they did Peter Pan and Bean was a pirate.

A tapping pirate.

She did not do the recital at another studio.

And finally her "home base" had their recital at the end of June and it was Broadway themed.

I'd been having trouble with my phone so unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures and the video I took cut out before the piece was over...but whatdayagonnado?

These pictures are from "Step in Time" from Mary Poppins 



She was also in a jazz number and another tap piece that she choreographed for the class.
She is going back to teach for the 2nd year and from what I gather, loving it.
Tap being the forte.


No comments: